Customer Success – Meyer Dunlap
Meyer Dunlap is a promotional product distributor – Working with brands such as Samsung, Jim Beam and American Airlines, they provide the vital link between brands who want their logo on products and manufacturers who produce these products. You can find them at https://meyerdunlap.com.
- Meyer Dunlap needed a way to track shipments from their suppliers, all the way through to their end customers.
- With up to 6,300 shipments being sent out at a time, they needed to be able to see at a glance if there were any exceptions or problems with shipping. In the past, this would require uploading 20-30 tracking numbers to FedEx.com at a time, taking hours of valuable time and restricting scalability.
- Exceptions and shipping problems which would occur could not be dealt with quickly enough leading to potentially unhappy customers.
- These exceptions would be then sent back to their original destination costing Meyer Dunlap money to ship again.
- Meyer Dunlap use Zenkraft to track and report on thousands of shipments every day. Their suppliers send them details of order numbers when they ship them, which are then uploaded into Zenkraft where they can be reported on instantly.
- Meyer Dunlap first found out about Zenkraft after they had committed to using Accounting Seed, a valued partner of Zenkraft.
- Due to the simple set up and excellent customer service Zenkraft is famous for, Meyer Dunlap were able to get started in a couple of days.
- Meyer Dunlap are now able to upload all of their order numbers to Zenkraft and instantly track and report on every single shipment at a glance. This allows them to predict and solve any potential issues right away.
- The ability to configure the frequency of tracking updates allows them to notify customers within an hour of problems with shipments occurring.
- The ability to instantly track and report on thousands of shipments in seconds is a life saver for Meyer Dunlap.
- Meyer Dunlap use a 3rd party e-commerce platform which Zenkraft integrates with easily allowing everything to work without any problems at all.
- Being able to alert customers as soon as a problem occurs gives Meyer Dunlap a huge boost to their already excellent customer service.